Christmas in Lake Garda
at The Savoy Palace Hotel
Saturday 21st - Saturday 28th December 2019
8 daysDeposit: £75pp
Travel Insurance: £44.50pp
Single supplement: £125
We have decided to spend the festive period travelling to the charming Italian Lake of Garda. The 4-star Savoy Palace is located in a quiet tree-lined area, about a 20-30 minute walk from the historic centre of Riva. This will be Roadmark’s third visit to the Hotel, and we are assured of a warm welcome and hearty Italian food. We also maintain those all-important traditions of a British Christmas, with turkey and Christmas cake, and a visit from Santa on Christmas Day.
IMPORTANT PASSPORT INFORMATION
In the event of a no-deal Brexit, when the UK leaves the EU on 29th March 2019, the UK government is advising of changes to passport validity.
Should the UK leave the EU without a deal, UK passport holders will be required to have at least six months validity on their passport on arrival in an EU country.
It is recommended that customers visit the HM Passport online passport checker on the government’s GOV.UK website to see if they are affected and renew their passport early if necessary.
Your Holiday Hotel
HOTEL SAVOY PALACE, Riva del Garda
A family run, 4 star hotel, located close to San Nicolo Marina. The lake is only a short walk away and it is about 900 metres to the heart of Riva. Bar, restaurant, indoor swimming pool, terrace and garden. The hotel uses local produce including olive oil from its own plantation. Bedrooms, accessed by a lift, have classic Italian furnishings and all have a balcony.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS
- Door-to-door service*
- Channel crossings by Eurotunnel
- 2 overnights at Victor's Residenz, Saarbrucken
- 5 nights at the Savoy Palace Hotel in Riva
- A welcome drink at The Savoy Palace
- Live music and dancing in the piano bar
- 4-course dinners with salad buffet
- Aperitif under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day Lunch with turkey and Christmas cake
- A visit from Santa
- Lake Garda cruise to Limone and Malcesine
- Tasting of local wines at the Pisoni Winery to discover the amazing aromas and fragrances of the Trentino region
- Complimentary refreshments on the coach
* Certain areas only, please see here for postcodes included