Spring in Sidmouth
Spring Special just £375 per person for 5 days
Saturday 24th - Wednesday 28th March 2018
5 daysDeposit: £75pp
Travel Insurance: £23.75pp
No Single Supplement
Sidmouth is consistently on the Roadmark ‘Best Seller’ list. The attractive small seaside town in East Devon lies between the majestic red cliffs of Peak and Salcombe Hills, and the green slopes of the Sid Valley. This is the first of two visits we shall be making during 2018, and once again we have been able to secure lots of rooms for sole occupancy at no supplement, making this tour great value and ideal for the single traveller.
Your Holiday Hotel
THE ROYAL YORK & FAULKNER HOTEL is owned and managed by the Hook family. It provides comfortable accommodation in a charming Regency building at the centre of the Esplanade. We have been bringing groups to this Hotel for many years and are assured of a warm welcome and a high standard of food and service. There is a lift to all floors, although you will still encounter stairs in some parts of the Hotel.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS
- Four nights at the Royal York & Faulkner Hotel, with silver service dining
- A half-day excursion to Otter Nurseries, where you are sure to find something unusual and different
- Visit the world-famous Donkey Sanctuary, which has been caring for retired and sick donkeys for almost 50 years.
- New! Try your hand at the Roadmark Sidmouth Quiz.
- Visit the resort of Exmouth, and the National Trust’s ‘A La Ronde’, a unique sixteen-sided house with an extraordinary interior