Autumn in the Yorkshire Dales
Friday 19th - Friday 26th October 2018
8 daysDeposit: £75pp
Travel Insurance: £29.50pp
No Single Supplement
Mark says…..”I enjoyed a brilliant visit to Nidd Hall with a Roadmark group this year, and thought that the food was some of the best I have experienced at Warners. The staff were lovely and the entertainment and facilities first class. I felt that we just have to return to this super place, and so have arranged what will be our first seven-night stay at a Warner Leisure Hotel”.
(Mark Anderson, Roadmark Tours Manager)
Your Holiday Hotel
NIDD HALL COUNTRY HOUSE HOTEL Set in 45 acres of Victorian and Edwardian gardens, the Grade II listed mansion is approached by a long driveway through fields of grazing sheep. Leading from the impressive entrance hall are comfortable lounges, a panelled library and a terrace with views of the gardens and Yorkshire countryside. The bedrooms have elegant décor, with comfy chairs and tea/coffee making facilities. There is a lift. Meals are taken in the Rawson Restaurant and are a mixture of buffet style or freshly prepared dishes served from the menu at your table, with an extensive wine list. Start each day with a hearty breakfast, including eggs Benedict and smoked haddock. Leisure facilities include an indoor pool, steam room and sauna, archery & rifle shooting, bowls and snooker. There is nightly entertainment with music, dancing and comedy from the resident team, a super band and some of the UK’s top artists.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS
- 7 nights with dinner, breakfast, and entertainment at the four-star Nidd Hall Hotel in North Yorkshire
- Half-day to Knaresborough, with its imposing castle overlooking the River Nidd, and lively Wednesday Market
- The spa town of Harrogate with its fine buildings and unique heritage. A delicious treat at Bettys Tea Rooms perhaps?
- A scenic day out exploring Skipton and the Yorkshire Dales
- The cathedral city of Ripon, a North Yorkshire gem
- Fountains Abbey & Studley Royal Water Gardens, a World Heritage Site
- The traditional market town of Thirsk, with an included visit to The World of James Herriott to discover the life of a Yorkshire vet from the “All Creatures Great and Small” TV series.