Monday 14th - Friday 18th May 2018
5 daysDeposit: £75pp
Travel Insurance: £23.75pp
Single supplement: £60
Cardiff, home of the Millennium Stadium, is bursting with life and full to the brim with amazing history. Our hotel is the historic former Coal Exchange, one of Cardiff’s most iconic buildings. As you enter the Hotel you take a step back in time, walking in the footsteps of coal magnates and shipping owners. It was here, back in 1901, that the world’s first £1 million pound cheque was signed!
Your Holiday Hotel
THE EXCHANGE HOTEL, CARDIFF BAY is a sympathetic and grand conversion of the Coal Exchange Building, a key landmark since the heyday of the coal industry in South Wales. The public and dining areas have undergone a superb restoration and every possible original feature has been saved. All the bedrooms have either one or two double beds, plus tea/coffee making facilities. Bathrooms are bright and spacious, with a spa bath and a walk-in shower. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel, and a lift.
HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS
- TREDEGAR HOUSE (National Trust) One of the architectural wonders of Wales
- GUIDED CITY TOUR to view the major landmarks in the City, historic Docks, Cardiff Bay Barrage, and Victorian seaside town of Penarth
- CARDIFF BAY BOAT TRIP
- CASTLE COCH The ultimate fairytale castle that has been the setting for many TV productions and films
- DYFFRYN GARDENS (National Trust) A delightful Edwardian Botanical Garden in the Vale of Glamorgan
- THE ROYAL MINT VISITOR CENTRE at Llantrisant
- TIME AT LEISURE IN CARDIFF